Henny Penny Rotisserie Cooking
Everyone loves the sights, smells, and sounds of rotisserie cooking. But Henny Penny rotisseries do something no other rotisserie can do: turn out that slow-roasted, self-basting rotisserie quality faster. A patented process called THERMA-VEC adds gentle cross-flow convection to radiant heat for thorough, even cooking throughout the machine in less time than other rotisseries.
Henny Penny rotisseries also let you add different levels of browning and texture to cooking programs. It’s the control you need to create the perfect rotisserie chicken, ribs, roast, fish, and casseroles—even pastries! Simple programmable controls, easy disassembly, and productivity-enhancing accessories make Henny Penny the one to turn to for a reliable and profitable rotisserie operation.
• THERMA-VEC even heat process cooks full loads quickly and evenly with gentle, cross-flow convection and radiant heat
• Digital electronic controls with 9 programmable cook cycles
• Programmable browning and texture control
• Large LED display for simultaneous time and temperature
• Food temperature probe for precise core temperature cooking
• Spit rotation switch for easy loading and unloading
• Rotation automatically stops when doors open
• Tempered clear glass doors feature black matrix shaded borders
• Interchangeable splits and baskets allow operators to prepare a wide variety of menu items beyond chicken, including kabobs, pastries, roasts and ribs
• Simple three-piece drive tube and rotor assembly
• Drive assembly, drip trays and drain pans disassemble easily for quick cleanup
• Coated spits and interiors for easy cleaning
• Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long life
• Countertop models can be stacked for twice the cooking capacity from the same footprint. Each cabinet remains a separately operated rotisserie. Stacked units are available with casters or leveling legs.
SCR 12 stacked
SCR 16 stacked
SCT 800 Mobile Stand
RMB 363 Display Stand
RSS 012 Spit Stand
RSS 016 Spit Stand